Our home games are played in Bounds Green (North London) at the Albert Road Recreation ground. Albert Road Rec is a multi-sport venue, with great facilities for tennis, basketball, football, cricket, and also for Aussie Rules football.
Robby and the team at The Pavilion Cafe provide a great atmosphere for games, including food, drinks and covered seating for days when the weather isn’t playing along.
- If travelling by Tube, aim for Bounds Green station on the Picadilly Line. The ground is a five minute walk, and you simply cross the main road at the exit to the tube station and follow Durmsford Road down the hill. You’ll soon see Albert Road Rec on the right, immediately after the Garden Centre
- If on a bus, make sure you are on buses 102, 184 or 299.
- If driving, there’s plenty of free parking in the streets near by Albert Road rec. The address is: 147 Durnsford Rd, London, Greater London, N11 2EL
View North London Lions Home Ground in a larger map
The Hub in Regents Park is our training venue, and where you’ll find us every Tuesday and Thursday evening during the Season. It’s a very central location, and one we’ve used for the last 10 years to make sure that everyone that would like to play for the Lions can easily reach us for training.
- If travelling by Tube, to find Regents Park you can use Baker Street, Regents Park, Great Portland Street, Camden or St John’s Wood. Baker Street is marginally the shortest walk to where we train.
- If driving, there is plenty of parking along the sides of the park, although you may get stung for parking tickets in some spots.
To find the Hub once at Regents Park, just head for the sporting fields in the Northern part of the park (and near to London Zoo). The Hub is actually a large round building and cafe, situated on a small hill and right in the middle of the sporting fields. It’s hard to miss, and you can also find it marked on the maps at all park entrances.
The address is: The Hub, Regents Park, London, NW1 4NU
View North London Lions Training Ground in a larger map