Ship Shape Pay (www.shipshapepay.com)
- Free SIM Card- 600 minutes, unlimited text each month
- Stay legally self-employed increasing your weekly take home pay
- No payroll fees for the first 4 weeks at each new employer
- Fees of just £16.90/wk thereafter (£9.90 for low pay workers)
- £2.99 insurance fee includes up to £300 income support if you have an accident
- Free tax return
- Free Corporate Accounting
- Professional expenses management
- Free CSCS / CRB (if required)
Ship Shape Accounting (www.shipshapeaccounting.com)
Recently launched, Ship Shape Accounting is a separate limited company trading under the Ship Shape name. It is staffed by ACCA qualified accountants and registered with that industry body.
The fees start from only £39 per month (or £499 annually) for clients signing up in the early days, so we can get the division established. As a further incentive, the accounting service (including everything from company formation through to statutory returns) is actually free of charge for clients on our payroll service (Ship Shape Pay), but all clients get the same comprehensive service regardless. As a reminder, Ship Shape Pay charges only £16.90 per week and that includes its own benefits, such as a free mobile service.
If you are already trading as a Limited Company or are considering the enormous tax benefits it provides, please give it some serious consideration.
Help the North London Lions Fundraising efforts
Ship Shape are willing to pay the North London Lions £25 for anyone who joins our payroll or accountancy service for 4 weeks or more, plus a bonus £125 for every 5th person that takes up our service – as outlined below